NEW TO THE MARKET
Chalet Bear is a stylish 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom chalet built over two floors with a south facing terrace and garden located just 15 minutes walk from the very centre of Chamonix.
- Recently renovated 4 bedroom demi-chalet in the Les Favrands area of Chamonix
- Stylish finish throughout including open plan living space with double height
- Recessed terrace accessed directly from the living space
- Possibility to build a double garage
Our opinionChalet Bear is a ready-to-go second home or rental property. The living area of over 50m² has two separate lounges and direct access to the south facing terrace. There's also an option to build a double garage along the side of the chalet with direct access into the lower floor of the chalet.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationChalet Bear is in a quiet area called les Favrands, to the south west of the town centre. Rue Paccard, the main shopping street in Chamonix, is a pleasant 15 minute walk away (1200 metres). The nearest supermarket is the recently renovated Marche U in les Pelerins, 500 metres away. The main bus stop is 650 metres away along Route des Pelerins, with a local connecting bus close to the chalet, with buses running to the different ski areas in the valley.
To view the 3D interactive floorplan, please click on the link below and select "3D" at the top right of the web page:Interactive floor plan
- Notaire Fees: €90,000
- Heating: Gas
- Hot Water: Gas
- Construction type: Concrete & wood
- Roof: Metal
- Year of construction: 1954
- Year of renovation: 2010
- Ski Locker
- Proximity: Chamonix centre
- Orientation: South