NEW TO THE MARKET
A large 1 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this iconic building in central Chamonix. High ceilings and dual aspect give this apartment plenty of light in all rooms as well as views up to Brevent and across to Le Tour.
- A one bedroom, corner apartment on the third floor of a former Grand Hotel
- Renovation opportunity to create second bedroom and increase value
- A very attractive building with high ceilings, wide corridors and beautiful gardens
- Beautiful views of Brévent and afternoon sunshine from the balcony
Our opinionPossibility to acquire an apartment in a sought-after, iconic Chamonix property in the centre of town with plenty of character and charm. It is in its original condition so there's an opportunity to increase value by modernising and adding a bedroom.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor.
LocationLe Majestic is an iconic, sought after building in central Chamonix, occupying a dominant position just to the north of the town centre. It is no more than a matter of metres from the main shopping street, Rue Paccard, with its numerous shops, restaurants and bars with supermarkets in the immediate vicinity.
For access to the pistes, one of the main bus stops is less than 100 metres from the building and the Brévent ski area is easily walkable.
To view the 3D interactive floorplan, please click on the link below and select "3D" at the top right of the webpage: Interactive floor plan
- Notaire Fees: €35,100
- Service Charge: €2405 pa
- Taxe Fonciere: €645 pa
- Lift: Yes
- Heating: Communal fuel
- Hot Water: Individual electric
- Co-propriété: Yes
- Number of lots: 252 (120 principal)
- Construction type: Concrete
- Year of construction: 1913
- Floor: 3rd
- Ski Locker