Majestic 3 is a two bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor (lift access) which has recently been renovated to a high standard whilst retaining its original charm. The large living area is very light with full-height glass doors which lead onto a small balcony with Brévent views.
- A two bedroom apartment on the third floor of a former Grand Hotel
- A very attractive building with high ceilings, wide corridors and beautiful gardens
- Beautiful views of Brévent and afternoon sunshine from the balcony
Our opinionThis is a rare opportunity to acquire a quality apartment in a sought after, iconic Chamonix property in the centre of town with plenty of character and charm.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor.
LocationLe Majestic is an iconic, sought after building in central Chamonix, occupying a dominant position just to the north of the town centre. It is no more than a matter of metres from the main shopping street, Rue Paccard, with its numerous shops, restaurants and bars with supermarkets in the immediate vicinity. For access to the pistes, one of the main bus stops is less than 100 metres from the building and the Brévent ski area is easily walkable.
To view the 3D interactive floorplan, please click on the link below and select "3D" at the top right of the webpage: Interactive floor plan
- Notaire Fees: €39,400
- Service Charge: €2127 pa
- Taxe d'Habitation: €632 pa
- Taxe Fonciere: €763 pa
- Lift: Yes
- Heating: Communal
- Hot Water: Individual electric
- Co-propriété: No
- Number of lots: 296
- Construction type: Concrete
- Year of construction: 1913
- Year of renovation: 2014
- Floor: 3rd
- Ski Locker