An impressive 6 bedroom ski-in/ski-out chalet at the foot of the world-renowned Grands Montets ski area in Argentière. The chalet offers unparelled views of Mont Blanc and the Argentière glacier. The property sits on a good-sized plot of 1980m² and benefits from a large double-garage with workshop.
The property offers a spa area, games room, a large open plan living area with cathedral windows and south-west facing terrace. There are 5 bedrooms and a separate 1 bedroom apartment for staff or guests.
- A 400m² ski-in/ski-out chalet in a fabulous location at the bottom of the home run of Grands Montets
- A superb south-west facing terrace with views of Mont Blanc and the Argentière glacier
- Floor to ceiling windows and cathedral-height ceilings
- 5 bedrooms plus separate one bedroom apartment, games room and spa area
- Large plot with double garage and workshop area
Our opinionThis property is a rare find, there are only a handful of true ski-in/ski-out chalets in the Chamonix valley. Built in 2011, this imposing home with its superb floor to ceiling windows will appeal to serious skiers and nature-lovers alike. A peaceful retreat or family home, this 400m² chalet with its large garden and easy access to Argentière village sits in a prime location.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThis property is in Argentière
Close to: Town centre, Shops, Train station & Ski slope
- Notaire Fees: €235,500
- DPE report date: 30/05/2022
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 2011
- Hot tub
- Parking (internal)
- Orientation: South-west