A three bedroom, two bathroom chalet to renovate set in mature gardens in the sought after area of Les Praz. The chalet is set on a large plot giving an opportunity to significantly enlarge or rebuild the property making the most of the south facing garden and wonderful Mont-Blanc views.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom chalet on 1400m² of land
- A wonderful renovation or development opportunity
- Large south-facing garden with wonderful views of Mont-Blanc and the surrounding peaks
- Sought after area of Les Praz, just 2-3 minutes' drive from Chamonix centre
- Next to cross country ski trails, walking/biking trails
Our opinionA wonderful renovation or development opportunity in a quiet but convenient area. The large plot makes it perfect to enlarge up to a total of approximately 300m².
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationThe chalet is situated within the sought after Plaine des Praz area of Chamonix, just to the east of Chamonix itself and close to the village of les Praz and the golf course. The nearest skiing is at Flégère, there is a bus stop nearby, as well as the train station, giving access to each of the ski areas in the Valley. There are a number of restaurants, bars and shops within easy reach, as well as the golf course. Chamonix itself is 2.5km away, a pleasant 30 minute walk along the river.
To view the 3D interactive floorplan, please click on the link below and select "3D" at the top right of the web page:Interactive floor plan
- Notaire Fees: €115,700
- Taxe d'Habitation: €1502 pa
- Taxe Fonciere: €1341 pa
- Heating: Electric and wood fire
- Hot Water: Electric
- Co-propriété: No
- Construction type: Brick and concrete
- Facade: Wood and concrete
- Year of construction: 1979
- Parking (internal)