A very well-presented 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom chalet with additional games room and potential to create a 5th bedroom/office. Ideally located in the quiet Lac des Gaillands area of Chamonix, on the bus and cycle route and just a few minutes drive to town.
- Immaculate, spacious 4 bed, 3 bathroom chalet in a quiet residential area
- Large sunny terrace with fantastic mountain views
- Additional games room plus potential for 5th bedroom/office
- Lovely open-plan entertaining area
Our opinionThis tastefully decorated chalet, built in 2004, is in immaculate condition with a real alpine feel. Cosy in the winter with an attractive fireplace and sunny in the summer with its south facing garden, makes this a retreat for all seasons. The chalet layout and the potential to develop the basement area makes this an ideal family or holiday home.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationThe chalet is located in the popular and residential Gaillands area, just to the west of Chamonix centre. It is on the brand-new cycle path, bus route and a few minutes walk to the railway station. Chamonix centre is a pleasant 25 minute walk and the supermarket, bakery, pharmacy and new butchers can be easily reached at les Pèlerins.
- Notaire Fees: €96,100
- Taxe d'Habitation: €3330 pa
- Taxe Fonciere: €2521 pa
- Heating: Electric (underfloor & radiators)
- Hot Water: Electric
- Co-propriété: No
- Year of construction: 2004