Make an enquiry
A tastefully renovated traditional chalet with fabulous views, located in a quiet part of Les Houches. The chalet is currently divided into 3 apartments renovated between 2013 and 2020.
- Tastefully renovated versatile chalet in Les Houches with fabulous views of the Mont Blanc range
- Great rental opportunity as currently divided into 3 large apartments
- Recently renovated
- Large garden and terraces
- Traditional style with contemporary finish
Our opinionThis is a great opportunity to acquire a large family home and garden or rental investment in the rapidly expanding village of Les Houches.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationChalet Cigogne is situated in the "La Georgeanne" neighbourhood, on the Chamonix side of les Houches. It is just over 2km to the centre of les Houches and 5km to Chamonix.
For public transport, the chalet is very well placed being just 300m (a 4 minute walk) from the nearest bus stop, giving access to both les Houches and Chamonix. The nearest train station is in Taconnaz 450m from the chalet (a 6 minute walk).
- Notaire Fees: €104,700
- Taxe d'Habitation: TBC
- Taxe Fonciere: TBC
- Year of construction: 1849