Make an enquiry
Built in 2019, this light, modern chalet comprises 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a large games room. Within walking distance of the centre of Chamonix, the property sits in a peaceful neighbourhood and benefits from views of Mont Blanc and the Aiguille du Midi.
With the chalet spread across 5 split levels, the space is ideal for a large family and would make a perfect second home.
- A 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, bright and modern chalet
- Quiet location within walking distance of Chamonix centre
- South facing garden with views of the Mont Blanc
- High end finish blending modern and traditional materials
- Our opinion
Our opinionRecently built, and to a very high spec, Chalet Combes would make a fantastic family home. It's proximity to the town centre means it would also rent well as an investment property.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe chalet is located 1.1km from Chamonix’s pedestrianised high street. It is located at the end of a cul de sac in a calm, residential area. The main bus station is a 10 minute walk away, giving access to all of Valley’s ski areas. The cycle route is at the end of the road, this car-free route stretches from Les Bossons to Les Praz.
- Notaire Fees: €152,800
- Taxe Fonciere: €2,681
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €1,527
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €2,065
- DPE report date: 27/10/2022
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- Heating: Gas
- Roof: Metal roof
- Year of construction: 2019