This former coaching inn, nestled amongst the forest in the hamlet of les Frasserands at the upper part of the Valley, dates from the 1850s. Extended in the 1960s, the property retains much of its original character but merits extensive renovation, providing considerable potential.
On a plot of 1360m², the chalet is over 2 levels with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and living area with separate kitchen. There is an adjacent garage plus a separate mazot.
- Tranquil location in the Frasserands area, close to le Tour
- South-facing, open views including dramatic views of the Aiguilles Rouges
- Renovation and extension potential
- Full of character with many original features retained
Our opinionThe real attraction of this chalet is its location. Sat in a tranquil position, backed by forest and adjacent to the river, the chalet has commanding, unobstructed views down the Valley and of the Aiguilles Rouges. Although limited in floor area now, the chalet could be extended.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThis property is in Argentière
Close to: Airport, Bus hub, Ski slope, Supermarket & Train station
- Notaire Fees: €105,100
- DPE report date: 20/01/2023
- Orientation: South