Erables is a large, 4 bedroom chalet within walking distance to town. Designed by the architect Bouvier-Chevalier, the chalet has amazing views over Mont Blanc and a beautiful garden. The chalet has a living and dining room, fitted kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, utility and large studio.
- A four bedroom chalet in the prime position of les Moussoux
- Opportunity to create a stunning chalet with south facing terrace and mature garden
- Stunning views of Mont-Blanc from this elevated position
- Potential to enlarge the chalet subject to planning
Our opinionThis chalet is a real gem, it is not often you find a sizeable property in a quiet location with amazing views and just a few minutes from town. With some internal modernisation, this chalet would be outstanding.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationChalet Erables is situated in the sought-after, sunny area between Les Pecles and Moussoux, a pleasant 5 minute walk from the centre of Chamonix.
For access to the skiing, the nearest lift is Brevent, a short drive from the chalet and the nearest bus stop is very close to the chalet, giving free access to the entire Valley.
- Notaire Fees: €139,300
- Year of construction: 1962