NEW TO THE MARKET
A large house that used to be a high-end restaurant spread over four floors, with a lot of potential. Situated in Les Grassonets right next to the cross country ski area and walkable to the Grand Montets ski lifts, this property has amazing Mont Blanc views and lots of storage space, a big garage, a garden and parking in front for five cars.
- Large house spread over 4 floors with lots of renovation potential
- Architectural plans already available
- Nice location close to biking and hiking trails and cross country skiing
- A short drive from the Grands Montets ski area and Argentière village
Our opinionThis would be an exciting project to convert this lovely property into either a spacious family home or two large apartments, which would rent very well.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationLes Grassonets is situated ten minutes by car from Chamonix, on the way into Argentière and just before the turn off to the Grands Montets ski area. Immersed in nature with forest and bike trails a stones throw away from the chalet, it's practically ski in/ski out from the cross country ski runs.
- Notaire Fees: €94,800
- Taxe d'Habitation: €813 pa
- Taxe Fonciere: €4006 pa
- Co-propriété: No
- Parking (internal)