- Property: Chalet
- Status: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Habitable Area: 250m²
- Total Area: 250m²
- Land Area: 5249m²
- Location: Chamonix
A beautiful, 1920s chalet built on the Les Moussoux slopes, just 10 minutes walk from the very centre of Chamonix. The chalet itself provides 5 bedrooms and maintains its classic, original features with large rooms, high ceilings and the most wonderful panoramic views. It sits on a private garden of 5240m².
There is an additional self-contained chalet of 50m² in the garden.
- A beautifully maintained 5 bed chalet built in the 1920s
- On a huge 5249m² plot in the prime location of Les Moussoux
- Situated a short walk from the very centre of Chamonix
- Opportunity to extend or build additional chalets
- Magnificent panoramic views of Mont-Blanc and the surrounding peaks
Our opinionA truly unique property. A beautifully maintained, 1920s chalet sitting on a vast plot of 5240m².
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationThe chalet is situated in the much sought after "les Moussoux" area of Chamonix. One of the original hamlets, les Moussoux sits on the south-facing slopes just to the north-west of the town centre and so has some of the most fantastic views in the Valley. It is easily walkable to the centre of Chamonix, 800 metres on foot downhill to the main shopping street, Rue Paccard (10 minutes walk).
- Notaire Fees: €475,800
- Taxe d'Habitation: €3168 pa
- Taxe Fonciere: €4116 pa
- Heating: Gas
- Hot Water: Gas
- Co-propriété: No
- Facade: Concrete, wood & stone
- Roof: Metal
- Year of construction: 1924
- Year of renovation: 1990 & 2005
- Parking (internal)