NEW TO THE MARKET
A charming, fully refurbished 3 bedroom chalet, 3 minutes' walk from Chamonix's pedestrianised zone. The chalet is spread over three floors, with the bedrooms on the ground floor, open plan living on the first floor leading onto a large south facing terrace with beautiful views of Mont-Blanc, and a mezzanine TV/games room on the top floor.
There is a large garden to the rear with a one bedroom 'mazot' guest house.
- Renovated 3 bedroom chalet in central Chamonix
- Private, mature garden with jacuzzi
- Self-contained 'mazot' guest house in the garden
- Large south facing terrace with wonderful Mont-Blanc views
- In a quiet area but only a few minutes' walk from Chamonix's high street
Our opinionA rare, centrally located chalet with a stylish interior and excellent outside space. There is also a ready-to-go rental guest house in the garden.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationChalet Pècles is situated just a few hundred metres from Chamonix's pedestrianised zone, in the area called Les Pècles. As well as being close to the centre it is also close to the main bus stop, giving access to all of the ski areas.
- Notaire Fees: €105,300
- Taxe d'Habitation: TBC
- Taxe Fonciere: TBC
- Co-propriété: No
- Facade: Stone, wood & concrete
- Roof: Metal
- Year of construction: pre 1900
- Hot tub
- Other: Mazot