A well-presented 3 bedroom chalet set in the peaceful and exclusive hamlet of La Joux. The chalet sits on a well-maintained garden with terrific mountain views.
On the ground floor there are two large bedrooms - a master bedroom suite with shower room and access to the south facing deck and a double bedroom with built-in storage, also with access to the deck and hot tub. There is also a second shower room on this floor and an area for a washing machine and dryer.
The first floor has the main living area and open plan modern kitchen leading to a large south-facing terrace with fantastic views. Off the living area is a guest WC, and stairs lead down to an additional bedroom with ensuite shower room. There is the possibility to further extend the chalet to create an extra bedroom.
The chalet has a double garage under part of the garden on street level. There is planning permission to create a 70m², 3 bedroom guest house above the garage. Plans available on request.
- A well-presented 3 bedroom chalet in the beautiful hamlet of La Joux
- Existing planning permission for a 3 bedroom guest house in the garden
- A quiet position but still within easy access to both Chamonix and Argentière
- Wonderful views from the terrace
Our opinionLa Joux is all about the location. If you are a fan of a beautiful hamlet in a tranquil position, but still within easy access to Chamonix, then this ticks all the boxes.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThis property is in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
Close to: Town centre, Train station & Ski slope
- Notaire Fees: €107,800
- Taxe d'Habitation: €1,131
- Taxe Fonciere: €1,912
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €2,139
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €2,893
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- DPE report date: 28/03/2022
- Hot tub
- Parking (internal)