Make an enquiry
Rare to the market and in a sought-after location, this bright and functional 2 bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor, in a quiet sunny area not far from the centre of Chamonix called Les Gaillands. The apartment benefits from a large south facing sunny garden and terrace and breathtaking Mont Blanc views.
The living area in this well-proportioned apartment is perfect for entertaining, as is the outside space for summer barbecues. The apartment comes with a storage unit and a private parking spot.
- Bright 2 bedroom apartment
- Excellent outdoor space
- Great as a primary recidence or rental investment
- Amazing views
- Close to the centre of Chamonix, yet quiet
Our opinionThis apartment rents out very well with proven income, but it would also be perfect for a small family wanting to live within walking distance to Chamonix, but also looking to be able to escape the big crowds in the high season and enjoy some tranquility.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe apartment is situated in Les Gaillands, 1.5km west of Chamonix. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to the centre of Chamonix and 5 minutes to walk to the outdoor climbing wall, lakes and hiking trails. The bus stop is only a couple of minutes’ walk from the apartment, and the train station 5 minutes. The area has amazing views and is one of the sunniest areas in the valley.
- Notaire Fees: €46,700
- Service Charge: €4,519 pa
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €1,525
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €2,063
- Property has excessive energy consumption: class F. Legislation requires an EPC between class A and class E as of 1st January 2028.
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- DPE report date: 04/10/2022
- Number of lots: 11
- Year of construction: 1967
- Floor: Ground floor