- Property: Apartment
- Under Offer
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Habitable Area: 58m²
- Total Area: 70m²
- Location: Les Houches
A beautifully renovated duplex apartment in an old farmhouse built in the 1850s, a few minutes' walk from the ski slopes and lake. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, an extra sleeping area on the mezzanine level and an office.
The small apartment building has a shared garden and the apartment has its own private terrace as well as two parking spaces.
- Recently renovated 2/3 bedroom apartment with office in Les Chavants
- Great location close to the Prarion ski lift
- Shared garden and private terrace
- Close to the Lac des Chavants
- Mezzanine level with additional sleeping area
Our opinionA modern and attractive apartment, with a terrace and shared garden it would make the perfect home for a couple or small family. Ideally located in a quiet area with a lovely view of the Mont-Blanc massif, the apartment is close to the ski slopes and the Chavants lake, 500 metres away.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the vendor. Print page
LocationThe apartment is ideally located in the calm, residential area of Les Chavants, less than a 10 minute walk from Lac des Chavants and the Prarion cable car, to access the Les Houches ski area.
The number 1 bus, connecting Les Houches to Chamonix town centre and the Flégère ski area, has its final stop in Le Prarion, 500 metres from the apartment. A bakery and ski hire shop are also located at Le Prarion, a few minutes walk from the apartment.
- Notaire Fees: €35,400
- Service Charge: €2264 pa
- Taxe d'Habitation: €138 pa
- Taxe Fonciere: €535 pa
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): 1151
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): 1557
- DPE report date: 20/04/2022
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 01/01/2021
- Heating: Electric/woodburner
- Hot Water: Electric
- Co-propriété: Yes
- Number of lots: TBC
- Construction type: Stone
- Year of construction: 1850
- Year of renovation: 2020
- Floor: Ground
- Ski Locker
- Orientation: South