A large 1 bedroom apartment in a stand-alone apartment building in Chamonix Sud. The apartment has very high ceilings and large windows, facing onto the surrounding gardens on two sides.
Situated just a minutes’ walk from both the Aiguille du Midi and the main bus stop, this apartment is ideally located for accessing the lift stations and also benefits from being just a 5 minute walk from the town centre.
- A 1 bedroom apartment close to Chamonix centre
- Bright and airy with very high ceilings
- Close to transport links and the Aiguille du Midi cablecar
- Excellent rental investment
Our opinionThis is a rare-to-market 1 bedroom apartment, located in the Chamonix Sud area but not part of the main Chamonix Sud complex. Sitting in large communal gardens, the apartment feels very peaceful despite being so close to the centre of Chamonix and all of its amenities.
With some renovations this property would make an excellent investment offering good rental return. Equally the apartment is big enough to be a primary residence without feeling cramped.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThis property is in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
Close to: Bus, Town centre, Shops & Ski slope
- Notaire Fees: €23,000
- Service Charge: €2,479 pa
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €813
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €1,101
- DPE report date: 13/05/2022
- Heating: Gas
- Number of lots: 18
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 1950
- Floor: First
- Ski Locker